The jobs I am interested in are commercial photographer, graphic designer, and video editor. The reason why commercial photographer sparks an interest in me is because, I like seeing all of the well edited and, being able to take picture of something that will be big later in the future would feel great. Graphic designer sparks interest in me I want to be able to look at an art piece, remake it digitally, and show off my creativity side. Video editor sparks interest in me because I would like to someday be hired by a famous artist or youtuber to edit and publish a video for them.

For all three of those jobs, I would like to work inside of the state California. Commercial photography is a profession that requires both technical and creative skills to produce high-quality images that capture the essence of a brand or product. The responsibilities of a commercial photographer include creating concepts, executing photoshoots, editing and retouching images, and delivering final products to clients. The salary for a commercial photographer varies depending on their level of experience and the size of the project, but the average annual salary in the US is around $45,000 to $60,000. Graphic design is a field that involves creating visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.

A graphic designer must have a keen eye for color, typography, and layout to produce designs that are aesthetically pleasing and effective in conveying the desired message. The salary for a graphic designer depends on their experience and location, but the average annual salary in the US is around $50,000 to $60,000. Video editing is a critical aspect of modern media production, and as a video editor, one must have excellent technical skills and creativity to produce engaging and high-quality videos. The responsibilities of a video editor include reviewing raw footage, assembling footage into a finished product, adding sound effects, music, and voice-overs, and ensuring that the final product meets the client’s expectations. The salary for a video editor depends on their experience, the size of the project, and the location, but the average annual salary in the US is around $60,000 to $70,000.